Friday, August 24, 2012

More Bible Notebooking: Noah's Ark, Tabernacle, Babel, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & Esau

Noah's Ark

For this one, I had my little one cut out brown "boards" and glue them on, as well as animals. Then I found a really cool font called "trace" online, and it made dotted lines for him to trace!  :)  Worked great.  I couldn't believe how hard he worked on this! Here is his example.


Tabernacle Preschool  
There are multiple online sites where you can make your own word searches.  I just typed in the words I wanted and selected the difficulty level, and it created it for me!



Tabernacle Elementary

My older one wanted a page for this as well, so she had the harder one.  She put it away somewhere before I got to scan it, so I'll put it on here when she finds it. :)

Tower of Babel 




Jacob and Esau
An easy crossword puzzle I created on puzzlemaker.com


Ezra

The kids in class made a mosaic out of the heart by gluing on small colorful pieces of paper.  We talked about how, when we have God's word in our heart, our heart is beautiful!  Then, they could trace the dotted words.


Abraham's promise
He traced the words and then painted the stars yellow.  After that, we squirted some gold glitter glue on the stars and smeared it around.





Abraham and Isaac

No link here because I just copied a reproducible coloring page and let him color it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment