Today marks the end of my first week on the plan, and I have a few reflections.
1. This isn't a reflection, but I lost 4 pounds! I was very excited! I worked really hard at it this week, so I wasn't surprised that I did well, but still happy about it.
2. Food really affects my mood. Being hungry makes me grouchy! I THINK it's because of my blood sugar crashes, but, whatever the reason, I was a bear! I have a great husband for putting up with me this week!
3. Even "keeping track" of my food intake, I was underestimating how many times I grabbed stuff on the go!
4. Being active again after 4 months of virtually NO activity while in the boot is hard!! I love to walk, stretch, do yoga, etc., but it's tough to get back to being reasonably in shape!
5. Taking a 4 year old with boundless energy with you to walk is a wonderful motivator, and every entertaining!
6. This will be a lifelong process for me. It's time I just come to grips with it!
7. You can't do this without support! At least, I can't!
8. Eating out is a bad idea....for so many reasons!
No comments:
Post a Comment