One of my big mommy-challenges is finding a way to display my kids' artwork in a meaningful way. We've tried bulletin boards, fridge doors, tape on the walls, etc., and nothing really worked for us. Enter Pinterest, and a million and one ideas for kids art displays. The other day I lucked into some scrapbook frames on sale at Michaels and picked up a few, along with some colorful clips. Not sure if it would work, I hot-glued the clips to the outside of the frame and hung a piece of artwork in the clip. Instant, changeable art frame! Almost like a miniature gallery. :) Then I put stickers in the border of the frame spelling out each kid's name and had my husband hang them in the kitchen. Now we can change out artwork effortlessly as often as the kids want, and they feel like it's framed and special! :) If only every problem were so easy to solve!
No comments:
Post a Comment