Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday School Final Review

It's almost promotion time in our congregation, so I'm losing my sweet kindergarteners!  I'll miss having them in class, but it's always fun to get a new group, too!  This group has come SO far!  I love this age, because I get to see them learn to read and write, and as they start school, their real personalities really come out.

Today we are doing a review "test" about all the things we have learned this year.  Here's a copy of it.  See how well you can do! :) 


Kindergarten Sunday School Review!
See how much you remember!  Let your parents help you if you need to, and bring back next week for a treat! 


·       Is this book in the Old Testament (O) or New Testament (N)?

          Genesis ______           Malachi _____             Ephesians  _____
          Matthew _____           Revelation _____        Isaiah  _____

·       Name one book of the Bible named after a woman.  ____________________

·       There are ___________ books in the Bible.

·       Who wrote the Bible?   ____________

·       Who Am I?  Draw a line to match the person with his or her description.

I watched out for my baby brother.                                     Ruth

I heard God calling me and thought                                    Miriam
it was Eli, the priest

Along with Joshua, I was a faithful                                     Joshua
spy to the Promised Land.

I loved my mother-in-law, Naomi.                                      Caleb

I trusted God to help me fight a giant!                                Samson

God’s instructions may have sounded                               
strange to others, but I faithfully marched                          David
7 days around Jericho.

I was very strong until I broke my vow                              Samuel
to God and let Delilah cut my hair.


·       Name at least one of the ten commandments. (Exodus 20)
__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

·       Name 2 of the 10 plagues in Egypt. (Exodus 6 – 7)
__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

·       Draw a picture of something unusual that happened to each of these people in the Bible.

MOSES
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    








BALAAM:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
JONAH:                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          




NOAH:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
·       What did these people pray for in the Bible?  Match them.

                   Solomon                                          a baby
                  
                   Hannah                                            fire from heaven

                   Elijah                                               wisdom

·       Name a child in the Bible who did something pleasing to God!

____________________________________________________________


·       MEMORY VERSES (Fill in the Blanks)

v   2 Tim 3:16  All _____________________________ is given by

inspiration of __________.   (NKJV)


v             Proverbs 3:5  ___________________ in the _______________

with all your __________________.  (NKJV)

v             Proverbs 20:11  Even a _______________ is known by his doings,          
whether his work be ________ and whether it be _____________.



WAY TO GO!  I AM SO PROUD OF ALL YOU HAVE LEARNED THIS YEAR IN BIBLE CLASS.  I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AS YOU MOVE TO THE FIRST GRADE CLASS IN A FEW WEEKS.  COME VISIT ME BEFORE CLASS ANYTIME!  I’LL MISS HAVING YOU IN MY CLASS!

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment