Friday, July 20, 2012

Bible study calendar, part 2

I found the next set of stories, too...


Dates Him (1 story) Song Her (story 1) Her (story 2) Memory Verse Chapter(s) to Read
Week of April 27- May1 Creation/Adam & Eve   Creation Adam & Eve Gen 1:1 Gen 1 & 2
             
Week of May 4-8 Noah 738 Cain & Abel Noah Heb 11:6 Gen 6-7
Week of May 11-15 Joseph 454 Babel Abraham Gen 12:2 Gen 11:1-9, Gen 12
Week of May 18-22 Moses 55 Abraham, cont. Abraham & Isaac cont Gen 12:2 Gen 15, Gen 22
Week of May 25-29 Joshua 624 Isaac & Rebekah Jacob & Esau Gen 26:4 (a) Genesis 24
             
Week of June 1-5 Samson 523 Jacob Joseph Rom 8:28 Gen 29
Week of June 8-12 Hannah & Samuel 772 Baby Moses Moses & Burning Bush Ex 3:6 Exodus 3
Week of June 15-20 David & Goliath 419 Pharaoh & Plagues same Ex 7:3 Exodus 4,5
Week of June 22-27 Kids at Grandparents' any Grandparents choose ANY ANY ANY
             
Week of June 29-July 3 Elijah & Mt Carmel 36 Passover Crossing Red Sea Ex 14:13,31 Ex 12
Week of July 6-July 10 Naaman 557 Mt. Sinai/Golden Calf 10 commandments learn comm. Ex 19-Ex 20:12
Week of July 13-July 17 Esther 780 Ark of Covenant Tabernacle   Ex 25
Week of July 20-24 VBS topics 667 VBS topics   VBS VBS Acts 2
Week of July 27-July 31 VBS topics 572 VBS topics   VBS VBS VBS story texts
             
Week of Aug 3-7 Job 50 Nadab & Abihu Behavior at worship John 4:24 Lev 10
Week of Aug 10-14 Daniel 29 Wilderness/manna & quail Aaron & Miriam complain Phil 2:14 Num 11
Week of Aug 17-21 Jonah 763 Spies to Prom land Strikes the rock Phil 4:13 Num 13-14
Week of Aug 24-28 John the Baptist 48 Bronze serpent Balaam's donkey John 3:14 Num 22
             
Week of Aug 31-Sept 4 Jesus Born 134 Joshua & Jericho Achan & Ai Joshua 24:15 Joshua 6, 7
Week of Sept 7-11 Apostles 520 Judges Deborah & Barak Judges 3:7 Judges 4
Week of Sept 14-18 Loaves & Fishes 511 Gideon Jepthah Proverbs 3:5 Judges 7
Week of Sept 21-25 Good Samaritan 76 Samson Ruth   Judges 16
Week of Sept 28-Oct 2 Zacchaeus 708 Hannah & Samuel Eli & Samuel Prov 22:6 I Sam 1
             
Week of Oct 5-9 Widow's mites 31 Ark & Dagon We want a king!   I Sam 8
Week of Oct 12-16 10 lepers say thanks 676 Saul 1st king Saul rejected, David chosen I Sam 12:24 I Sam 9
Week of Oct 19-23 Jesus walks on Water 501 David & Goliath David & Jonathan I Sam 17:45(b) I Sam 17
Week of Oct 26-30 Jesus stills storm 860 Saul chases David Uzzah 2 Tim 2:15 I Chron 13
             
Week of Nov 2-6 Man through roof  380 David & Mephibosheth Solomon Gal 6:10 I Kings 3
Week of Nov 9-13 Prodigal Son 760 Elijah part 1 Elijah part 2 I Kings 18:21 I Kings 18
Week of Nov 16-20 Crucifixion 627 Elisha Naaman 2 Kings 6:16 2 Kings 5
Week of Nov 23-27 Armor of God 589 Hezekiah Josiah Psalm 119:47 2 Kings 22
             
Week of Nov 30-Dec 4 No grumbling 71 Jehoshaphat Ezra & Nehemiah Ezra 7:10 Ezra, Neh parts
Week of Dec 7-11 Do unto others 760 Esther Job Esther 4:14(b) Job 38-42, parts
Week of Dec 14-18 Praying 517 Daniel & friends don't eat Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego I Thess 5:22 Daniel 3
Week of Dec 21-25 Church 502 Nebuchadnezzar like beast Daniel in lions' den I Thess 5:16-18 Daniel 4 or 6
Week of Dec 28-Jan 2 Bible is God's word 746 Jonah Bible is God's word 2 Tim 3:16 Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment