Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bible book summaries

A month or so ago I asked on Facebook if any friends had good pages I could use for my kids to write summaries of the books of the Bible.  I got a resounding "no," so I set out to make some!  I have finally finished the Old Testament ones, so I'm posting pics here of some of the ones my daughter had completed by the end of last week.  The rhyming summaries we are using come from http://handsonbibleteacher.blogspot.com/  and are available for purchase in a nice bound booklet!  I have never met this lady, but she is an amazing inspiration for me as a Bible class teacher!!   I am happy to share my pages, but for the summaries you would need to contact her. :)  My kids have started singing the summaries to the military "sound off" chant, and it works very well!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment