We promoted our Bible school classes last Sunday, so I have a new group of kindergarteners with whom to share God's word! I am always excited for a new group to come to our class. I feel like we get a "fresh start" each and every year. This year I have EIGHT sweet kiddos in my tiny, tiny room. If Sunday is any indication, this is going to be a wonderful class! I also have my own little boy, which could be an adventure. :)
My goal for this year is to get all of my lessons posted on here. I am going to do my very best! I have changed the order of the lessons to make them (mostly) chronological in the Old Testament, along with a few additional units thrown in. Our elders have a specific curriculum of "must be covered" topics, but because the kindergarten class is a relatively new one, we share curriculum with the classes before and after, so most of the topics are somewhat up to us.
The first two lessons are already blogged on here.
Lesson one: God Made Me Special
Lesson two: Josiah/What is the Bible?
No comments:
Post a Comment