Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reluctant Mommy Blogger

I promised myself I would never blog.  The invasion of privacy, the lack of anything to say, the time it took, and on and on.  All were obstacles to my joining the "blogging" world.  I just never got the "point" of it all...and then I had children.  I am constantly using the Internet to find ideas for my kids, my Sunday school class, and our playgroup.   Most of the time these ideas come from other mommy-bloggers.  Their insight from their own "being in the trenches" viewpoint is priceless, so I have decided to join the masses and publish my own blog.  I do not by any means feel that the ideas I have are superior to others' or that they will have any revolutionary impact on other moms, but at the adamant and persistent request of several friends, I am publishing activities my own children and those in my classes and playgroup have found intriguing.  They will range from Bible-related materials to holiday activities to frugal crafts to just plain old fun.  I hope you enjoy and can benefit! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh...and please be patient. It will take me a little while to get it up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Perhaps you might inspire me to get back to it. Carving time out is the key. ;)

    ReplyDelete